Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Opportunities are everywhere

I was going to make the blog about compassion this week...and then I did not write it. I was guided to wait. I did not question and went along with the guidance. I woke this morning and understood why "my plan" was not "the plan". It often is that way in life.

Don't worry; this is not about politics but it is definitely what instigated the suggestions and invitations I want to share with you. Many today are afraid, sad, angry and disappointed in light of the results of the American election. You have a right to feel the way you do. Everyone is entitled to their feelings and I invite you to feel them to the fullest...be with that anger, let the tears flow down your cheeks, feel it all as this is information your body is giving you, valuable information that should not be denied but felt and processed...and then when you are ready... stand up, get up.

As I mentioned in my first blog "the hardest year of my life is in disguise the best catapult and catalyst for me to step and align with my life purpose and strip away layer by layer the untruths". So my invitation to you is, when you feel ready, to be curious and entertain the idea that what has happened is an opportunity. There is HUGE potential for everyone. Opportunities of growth and healing on a personal level as well as for the entire world. This can be the catalyst the world needed for the changes that we want. This can be the catalyst to shed layers and layers of untruths that you will find underneath fear. This could be an opportunity for unity with love as it's leader. I know it can be hard right now for many to even think at it from that point of view and it might mean you have to be patient, kind, and compassionate with yourself. In time it might be easier to consider all of this from that perspective.

Many of you, I am sure, can recall a time or an event in your life or the life of someone else. A time that was just so difficult, so hard, unbearable even. But eventually you noticed how much positive came out of it...the growth and teachings were invaluable. It is not what you might have wanted but looking back you are now thankful for how it unfolded and what it brought you.

Once you are back on your feet...put your hand on your heart... and let it guide you, let it be your compass moment to moment. You don't need to figure it all out now. Just breathe, stay centred, and most of all, don't get distracted. 

Believe me there will be plenty of distractions and they will show up in your life in all ways. Stay the course and stay focussed. Only if you allow it will you be powerless.  Nobody; no woman or man can take your inner peace, power, or inner truth. Stay in your truth, it might not be easy and you might need to remake that choice more than once to come back to that truth of yours. And you know what? that's ok...just gently bring yourself back to it without judgement.

May your healing move you with ease and grace wherever you are in your journey...
Marie-Helene 


4 comments:

  1. ...staying focused and on course... can be so hard...but I hear what your are saying. The words NEVER GIVE UP will always ring true, at least for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post, MH. I agree that this can be an opportunity for America and the world to face its demons. Truth, no matter how ugly and painful, is the path to redemption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! the time to be nub and asleep and pretend someone else will take care of things is over...time to wake up =)

      Delete